Announcement by Chiang Mai University Application for Admission to the International and Bilingual Undergraduate Programs for the 2019 Academic Year
Chiang Mai University is now accepting applications for Chiang Mai University’s International and Bilingual Programs for the 2019 academic year.
The 10 international programs that are open for admission are:
- ● Bachelor of Arts in Social Science (SS)
- ● Bachelor of Arts in Thai as a Foreign Language (TFL)
- ● Bachelor of Economics (ECON)
- ● Bachelor of Engineering in Information Systems and Network Engineering (ISNE)
- ● Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- ● Bachelor of Science in Digital Innovation (DIN)
- ● Bachelor of Science in Integrated Design in Emerging Architecture (IDEA)
- ● Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering (SE)
- ● Bachelor of Nursing Science (NSC)
- ● Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science (ES)
The 2 bilingual programs that are open for admission are:
- ● Bachelor of Science in Arts in Animation and Visual Effects (ANI)
- ● Bachelor of Science in Modern Management and Information Technology (MMIT)
- 1. Thai applicants who are currently studying in or graduated with Mattayom Suksa 6 certificate are eligible to apply for all programs except NSC, TFL, ANI, MMIT.
- 2. Thai applicants who have graduated from an international program or from abroad with high school equivalency certificate or have a foreign high school equivalency certificate are eligible to apply for all programs except TFL.
- 3. Non-Thai applicants who have graduated with a high school equivalency certificate are eligible to apply for all programs.
Applications must be made through the International Program Admission System (IPAS) which provides two Tracks for applicants:
Chiang Mai University is accepting applications in 4 Intakes. Please note that each Intake has a specific application period, programs accepting applications, and Tracks as follows:
|Intakes||Application period||Accepting Programs||Tracks|
|December 1- 15, 2018||ANI, DIN, ECON, ISNE, ME, MMIT, SE||2|
|December 19,2018 - February 6, 2019||ANI, DIN, ECON, IDEA, ISNE, ME, MMIT, SE, TFL, ES||1 and 2|
|February 13 – April 22, 2019||ANI, DIN, ECON, IDEA, ISNE, ME, MMIT, NSC, SE, SS, TFL, ES||1 and 2
For SS, 1 only
|April 18, - June 1, 2019||SS||1|