Application for Admission to the International and Bilingual Undergraduate Programs for the 2021 Academic Year
Chiang Mai University is now accepting applications for Chiang Mai University’s International and Bilingual Programs for the 2021 academic year.
The 10 international programs opened for admission are:
- ● Bachelor of Arts in Thai as a Foreign Language (TFL)
- ● Bachelor of Arts in Social Science (SS)
- ● Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science (ES)
- ● Bachelor of Science in Integrated Design in Emerging Architecture (IDEA)
- ● Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering (SE)
- ● Bachelor of Science in Digital Innovation (DIN)
- ● Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- ● Bachelor of Engineering in Information Systems and Network Engineering (ISNE)
- ● Bachelor of Nursing Science (NSC)
- ● Bachelor of Economics (ECON)
The bilingual program opened for admission is:
- ● Bachelor of Science in Modern Management and Information Technology (MMIT)
- 1. Thai applicants who are currently studying in or have graduated with Mattayom Suksa 6 Certificate are eligible to apply for all programs except TFL, NSC and MMIT.
- 2. Thai applicants who have graduated with a non-Mattayom Suksa 6 Certificate from an international school in Thailand or abroad or have a foreign high school equivalency certificate are eligible to apply for all programs except TFL.
- 3. Non-Thai applicants who have graduated with a high school equivalency certificate are eligible to apply for all programs.
Applications must be made through the International Program Admission System (IPAS) which provides two Tracks for applicants:
Chiang Mai University is accepting applications in 3 Intakes. Please note that each Intake has a specific application period, programs accepting applications, and Tracks as follows:
|Intakes||Application period||Accepting Programs||Tracks|
|Jan 6 – 17, 2021||DIN, ECON, ES, IDEA, ISNE, ME, MMIT, SE, TFL||1 and 2|
|Feb 26 – Mar 26, 2021||DIN, ECON, ES, IDEA, ISNE, ME, MMIT, NSC, SE, TFL||1 and 2|
|May 1 – 14, 2021||DIN, ECON, ES||1 and 2|